1. The policies and measures adopted by the government to promote quality improvement
2. Quality innovation in Manufacturing
3. Improvement of public service quality
4. Management quality of internet economy
5. Change and Risk Management
6. Sustainable development and social responsibility
7. Leadership, team development and quality culture
8. Technology, method and practice of quest for excellence
9. Environment and safety management
10. Service experience and customers satisfaction Papers are not limited to the above
proposed topics. Any paper prepared around the onference theme is welcome.
1. Present latest ideas and recent research outcomes, with a focused theme
and factual content;
2. Combine theory with application, preferably citing case studies and
empirical study outcomes;
3. One-to-two page abstract will be preferred. (Approximately 2000 to 5000 characters
including spaces, 12pt font, standard margins, single spaced, no graphs, tables,
4. The following information should be included in the submission: topic of paper,
name of author, keywords, as well as author profi le and contact. (Including
organization, position and contacting E-mail)
5. Please pay attention to intellectual property protection as the paper is at your
6. Paper Submission
Please submit abstract (Microsoft word .doc file) to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31, 2015. The organizer will nvite subject-matter experts internal and external to do review and selection, and the fi nal selected paper ill be granted the chance of presentation in the conference or publication on Shanghai Quality magazine. he author will be informed review outcome before July 20, 2015. The ppt or full text of selected papers is equired to email to email@example.com with the title “21st APQC Paper” by August 31, 2015. Please keep our manuscript as the submitted paper will not be returned.
view conference brochure:
> Conference Brochure
view conference programme:
> Conference Programme
For more information, please visit:
21st APQC TEAM EXCELLENCE COMPETITION
Team Excellence Exchange Contest Rules
> view rules here..
Team Excellence Exchange Contest Announcement
> view announcement here..
Team Excellence Exchange Contest Programme
> view programme here..
Shanghai Association for Quality
In collaboration with:
Asia Pacific Quality Organization